Photo Facial/ IPL
What is IPL?
IPL stands for intense pulsed light. It’s a type of light therapy used to treat wrinkles, spots, and unwanted hair. You can use IPL to minimize or remove: age spots. sun damage.
What are the benefits of IPL?
- reduce pore size.
- reduce the severity of acne.
- reduce the appearance of or eliminate sun spots and freckles.
- lessen hyperpigmentation.
- treat skin flushing and skin redness.
- reduce the appearance of scars (acne, chickenpox, etc.)
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- reverse sun damage.
How is the IPL procedure performed
With the patient in a comfortable, relaxed position, the IPL
handpiece is gently applied to the skin and light pulses are applied.
Treatments usually take approximately 20-30 minutes, depending on which
area is being treated.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the area treated.
What is the downtime?
Immediately after the treatment you will notice a bright redness to the skin.
When will I see the results?
How many treatments will I need?